Convergent Technologies is pleased to announce the official launch at Medica 2013 the launch of the Point-of-Care (POC) HbA1c analyzer.
HbA1c is considered as a gold standard marker of glycemic control in diabetic patients. Convergys® HbA1c is a POC device for the physician’s office, a small clinic, mobile healthcare unit or any diabetic care facility. The immunoassay based test requires only 1μL of whole blood and the results are displayed in NGSP and IFCC formats along with the eAG values. The time to result is only 6 minutes. The RS232 and USB ports enable LIS, external printer, barcode reader and the PC connectivity. Patient and Operator ID through RFID and barcode reader ensure proper documentation and data management.
- POC HbA1c Immunoassay Device
- No Sample treatment and no pipetting required
- Only 1 μL of Whole Blood
- Time to result is 6 minutes
- Results displayed in NGSP and IFCC formats along with eAG values
- 250 tests Memory
- 2 x RS232 and 1 x USB port for Printer, LIS, Barcode Readers and PC Connectivity
- 2.4” Color LCD Display
Convergys® HbA1c analyzer shall be displayed at Medica in Hall 3 Stand B45.